Sunday, October 14, 2007

Are you making money online?

TheGadgitech

Thousands of people search for a legit work at home job every day. Data entry jobs on line, best jobs for moms, work in customer service jobs, and more. There are a lot of data entry scams on the net so watch out. I am TheGadgitech. I decided to make a "virtual job board" for people who are searching endlessly for a "real work at home job" without all of the scams. My site is free for anyone looking for a legit work at home virtual job. My virtual job board can be found by looking at my profile and my website. MyLot removes my posts if I put the link here, so just view my profile.
There are over 30 companies listed on my virtual job board that hire people to work at home as a virtual call center agent. The pay is from minimum wage to over $20 per hour. More for transcribers doing audio file transcription work. Work on your schedule, wear what you want. Very short travel time.....to your own office. Your in control of when and how much you work. We at my household really enjoy the freedom of working with top companies and receiving a regular paycheck! So, for those of you looking and searching through all of the crud on the net, here's your answer. Never pay for a job unless you are a freelancer bidding on jobs to do. Which we also offer with a great company. I wish I could list all of the companies here, but without permission, my site may go away. And we don't want that to happen. I will just say that my girlfriend takes calls for one of the biggest toy stores on earth. She makes from $6 per hour off peak and $18 per hour during peak sales times. My son takes calls for one of the top infomercial tv shows on cable tv. I use to take calls for one of the top satellite tv companies for tech support and I made $14 per hour!
The jobs are here, they are very legit, and they do pay every two weeks. For those of you who would like to start their own business, I have affiliate programs. One of which pays out a whopping $125 per referral! Just for passing out a special number to give away a free satellite system. And yes I got paid. Very promptly. For about 10 minutes of work one day, I made $250 after the customer was installed! Wow, what an easy way to make extra money.
What are you still reading for? Go check it out and get a real job working at home today!



No comments: