Friday, October 19, 2007

Success with a Legit Work At Home Job

"I'm a college student and I couldn't be happier now that I work from home online. I love my work at home job and it's great that I can schedule my job around my class schedule. It's easy work and I can work part-time and bring in an additional income of $400-$600 per month. This make a great job for students who need a flexible work schedule because of classes. I can work a half-hour between classes and/or several hours any other time, all from the comfort of my home. If I need to take off early for the weekend (or any day at all), it's my decision. I don't have a boss, and I can work as little as one hour a month or as much as 60-80 hours a week. I've saved so much money on gas and travel time, I have more money and time to spend doing other things I enjoy! Now is a great time to start a work at home job, with the Christmas season coming up, I can't wait to see how much I can make!" - Chris P.

No comments: