Thursday, October 18, 2007

MyLot Gives and takes away

I started a MyLot account to help people find a great work at home job. I posted some articles, and users responded with great thanks and joy. Then my posts were deleted. I read the guidlines, and thought all was good. When I first noticed my posts gone, I tried to contact MyLot for an explanation. After 2 days, I got a response. "What was your question?" I had asked, "Please tell me why my posts are being deleted. Did I post wrong? I want to do it right." And that's the response I got. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen. I tried to contact them again, and now I can't even log into my account. WOW! If that's the way MyLot treats it's sign ups, they can keep it! You would think that trying to help people searching for a legit work at home job, without any scams, would be a good thing.

Please post comments here, as I would like the opinion of others. I still want to know where I went wrong.

Thanks,
TheGadgitech

No comments: