Monday, October 22, 2007

Working from Home - I love it!!!

If you are seriously looking to work at home, and can be held accountable for doing so, then GO FOR IT!!! I have a great work at home job! I work in a call center selling several different items. I work for companies that have been around for years and are household names. You can get PAID TRAINING. Guaranteed pay rates for many different holiday seasons!! I work PART-TIME, maybe 25 - 27 HOURS 1 WEEK and then 30 - 35 HOURS 2ND WEEK. After, taxes, I bring home approx. $1100 - $1200 per month. Pay day is every other Friday, and the company offers Total Pay Card and Direct Deposit. The biggest thing to remember when working from home is that it is EXTREMELY EASY TO TAKE THE DAY OFF!! However, it is TOO EASY!! You really have to be a DISCIPLINED PERSON! Now, if you think you can handle this and are ready to work from home, whatever the reason, EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!, then check out the job listings on this site. The company I work for is one of the companies on this list.
Lori

No comments: